Thursday, February 17, 2011

Greek Pasta Salad

I made a quick version of Greek Pasta and it came out really good and was really simple.  Here is what you will need:

1 Box of whole grain pasta
3 Cans of diced tomatoes
1 Can of cannellini beans
1 Bag of spinach (fresh)
Cheese for sprinkling on top

Cook the pasta according to directions.  While pasta is cooking open up and tumble diced tomatoes and beans into a large deep pan - bring to a bubble.  Once you have your bubble, add your spinach and stir until wilted.  When all spinach is wilted in and pasta is done, combine and serve with a sprinkling of cheese on top.

This was so easy and really good.  You could put chicken in for the beans if you so desire and I can imagine it would still be delicious!  I made this for Andy and I after a night at Bikram, not to mention that the leftovers are amazing! (pluse it's really healthy).  I think if you made this ahead of time and chilled it would also make a great summer pasta salad as well.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say this was very good. It was even better the next day :-)

    ReplyDelete